Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Finished!

After a good chunk of time I can proudly say that I have finished my final project.  After spending hours on iMovie I have put together my two videos and audio.  I tried a few different times to post them to my blog but was unsuccessful, and had to put them on a flashdrive instead.  I was very apprehensive about this project when it was first assigned and probably waited too long to actually start it, but in the end I think that it came out really well.  I am now excited to be able to use these new computer programs on a more regular basis and am even considering using GarageBand to make a Christmas present!  I think that this project was a fantastic way to demonstrate what our class has been discussing all semester and I enjoyed the whole process.

No comments:

Post a Comment